January 1, 2020
Endocode is looking to add Cloud Infrastructure Engineers with different levels of experience to its existing team. In our projects, we are supporting companies to migrate their workloads to GCP. That usually includes architecting based on best practices, automated implementations & customer trainings. Some of these tasks need to be done on site, others can be completed remotely. Our clients are mostly based in Berlin.
Endocode AG is a young, employee-owned company based in Berlin, providing professional IT services with a focus on Open Source technologies. We work with the latest technologies in diverse projects for various different companies and are constantly reviewing the latest ones to stay in touch with industry developments. Currently 18 people from six different countries shape Endocode’s diverse team.
If you would like to join our team and get involved in where the company is heading, keep reading below to see what we do and how we do it.
- We work closely with developers, system engineers, quality assurance and customers.
- We ensure scalability, availability and security of infrastructure.
- We build, maintain and optimise deployment pipelines.
- We train our customer’s teams and help them understand what we built for / with them.
- We work with local and cloud-based servers. We fix, adapt and extend tools needed for the job.
- Experience with, at least, one cloud provider.
Bonus: * Training * Coding * CI/CD * A love for giving talks at conferences/meetups
- You’re someone who enjoys the challenge of making the process as lean, automated, reproducible and efficient as possible, and eliminating technical costs.
- You enjoy learning new skills. Adapting to rapidly changing environments is no sweat.
- For you, it’s all about getting things done, and getting them done right.
- You enjoy working with other people and crafting solutions with customers.
- You’re enthusiastic about Open Source.
- You know that if something is not fully tested it’s not done.
- A flexible office environment: We strongly support a healthy work-life balance, believing your work will be better if your life is better.
- Adjustable office hours. Our the team consists of singles and parents alike: We know family issues happen and understand how they work.
- A diverse, helpful and friendly team with people from 6 different countries.
- The support to extend your horizon: Tell us which technical books you like, we’ll get them.
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences.
- Team activities (dinner, tech nights, etc.).
- A skilled environment in which you can grow your knowledge and help us improve ours.
- A basic supply to keep you going: Free fizzy drinks, fruit and salad.
- German lessons. Because Schienenersatzverkehr is an important word to know in this city.
- Bike leasing via JobRad.
Usually our hiring process is as follows:
- Invitation to an interview.
- We will occasionally ask you to complete a technical challenge depending on position and prior work experience. This is not done on a white board - you will chose between several technical problems and solve them in your own time at home.
- We will invite you to a meet-the-team so that everyone has a chance to get to know you a little better.
- We will make you an offer.
Endocode is an equal opportunity employer does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex or marital status. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself (please include information about a valid EU work visa and your salary expectations).